The Promotion on the Cervical Cancer Screening Among Risk Wonen by Applying Soclal Marketing Theory tha Rong Subdistrict Wichianburi District Phetchabun Province
This research aims to promote the screening of women at risk of cervical cancer by the theory of social marketing Wichian Buri District Hospital. Phetchabun Province, 88 samples were selected by model. Since the group had been screened for cervical cancer is minimal. Data were collected using questionnaires and focus groups. Data were analyzed using descriptive statistics, Paired t-test and analysis explaining include knowledge and attitudes to screening for cervical cancer before and after the promotional screening for cervical cancer. The study indicated that Women's groups have the knowledge about cervical cancer and the attitude of screening for cervical cancer better. Before the development of statistical significance at the 0.05 level, and women at risk to get screened for cervical cancer increased by 100 percent.
2. Department of Health. Cervical cancer. Thailand, killing an average of 14 women a day. [Online]. Source: http://www.thaihealth.or.th/ [20 December 2558]; 2105 . Thai.
3. Department of Health.Thai women check for cervical cancer. source : http://www.thaihealth.or.th [25 December 2557]; 2014. Thai.
4. National Cancer Institute.Criteria Indicators provide screening for cervical cancer. [Online].Source: www.cxscreening.net [20 December 2558].; 2105. Thai.
5. Data files for cervical cancer. Diseases, health promotion, nursing a single farm Na Tha Rong Wichian Buri. Phetchaboon.; 2105. Thai.
6. Pilipat Boonwiwat Use of marketing strategies to promote access. Cervical cancer screening Women's Ward Master Thesis Development Strategies for Ban Somdet Chaopraya Rajabhat University; 2006. Thai.
7. Wavelay Suriyan Application of Social Marketing and Schemes. Health beliefs in promoting self-breast examination. Fertility Center, Tambon Ban Dong, Ubonrat District Khon Kaen. Thesis Master of Science in Health Education, Graduate School Khonkaen University; 2008. Thai.