The Performance of Local Health Security Fund Committee in Surin Province
This cross-sectional descriptive research aimed to study personal attributes and administrative factors affecting to performance of local health security fund committee in Surin province Thailand. 288 personnel were randomly selected as samples by stratified random sampling techniques, out of a population of 2,580. This study collected both quantitative and qualitative data. The Focus group guidelines was used to collect the quality data from 12 people’s key informants, The data distribution was performed by descriptive statistics including frequency, percentage, mean, standard, deviation, median, minimum and maximum. The inferential statistics were Pearson’s correlation, multiple linear regression and Stepwise multiple linear regression. The results showed that the level of administration factor and the implementation are high level mean 4.16 (S.D.= 0.55) and 4.18 (S.D.= 0.55). There were four factors of administration including technology, man, management and money. These four factors could predict and effecting the performance of local health security fund committee in Surin province at 73.7 % (R2= 0.737, p-value < 0.001)
2. Bureau of Policy and Strategy, Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Health. The 12th national health development plan under the national economic and social development plan B.E.256-2564. Bangkok: The War Veterans Organization of Thailand Press; 2017. Thai.
3. Office of the National Economics and Social Development Board. The Eleventh National Economic and Social Develoment plan 2017-2021. Bangkok: Prime Minster’s Office; 2017.Thai.
4. National Health Security Office. Health Insurance Coverage Guide at local or regional level. Bangkok; 2014.Thai.
5. Schermerhorn JR, Hunt JG, Osboorn RN, Managing organizational behavior. 5then. New York: John Wiley & Sons; 2003.
6. Tonnglor T. Principle of public health administration.3 ed. Bangkok: Sam Charoen Panich; 2002.Thai.
7. Prachak B. Principles of public administration 4. Khon Kean: Department of public Administration; Khon Kaen University; 2015. Thai.
8. Surin provincial Health Office. Fund Evaluation. [Photocopied]. Surin: Surin provincial Health Office; 2017.Thai.
9. National Health Security Office. Fund Evaluation. [Photocopied]. Bangkok: National Health Security Office; 2017 Thai.
10. Arun J, et al. Biogical statistics. Khon Kaen; khlang nana withya, 2008.Thai.
11. Phujitthong K, Bouphan P. Local health security funds management by health security funds committee: a case study of Banphai sub-district administrative organization Khon Kaen province. Research and Development Health System Journal. 2013; 6(1), 85-95.Thai.
12. Sirichai K, et al. Optimal use of statistics for research.6.Bangkod; Chulalongkorn University; 2012 Thai.
13. Chantrasuwan S, Buatuan S. Social sciences research methodology. Khon Kaen: Department of sociology and anthropology, Faculty of humanities and social sciences, Khon Kaen University; 2004. Thai.
14. Elifson Kirk W, Others. Fundamentals of Socials Statistics . 2nd ed. New York : McGraw – Hill , Inc; 1990.
15. Sutjarit P, Bouphan P. The implement of local health insurance funding committee in Phu Khiao district of Chaiyaphum province. Research and Development Health System Journal. 2017; 10(1), 117-126.Thai.
16. Khongsin A, Bouphan P. The participation of local health security fund management by health security funds committee in the Nong bua lum phu province. Journal.of Graduate School, Surindra Rajabhat University. 2015; 10(1), 125-141.Thai.
17. Srihawong N, Apipalakul C. Administrative factors affecting operation of local health security funds, Phetchabun province. Journal.of Graduate School, Buriram Rajabhat University. 2014; 13-21.Thai.
18. Boonmee W, Sriruecha C. Administrative factors affecting the performance of the committee members of local health security funds in Nang rong district Buriram province. Research and Development Health System Journal. 2013; 6(2), 11-20.Thai.
19. Sudsaard P, Bouphan P. Evaluation of local health security funds management in Ban Had district, Khon Kaen province; 2015.
20. Nontamart A, Sriruecha C. Administrative factors affecting the performance of the steering committee of health security funds at local level in Kuchinarai district Kalasin province. Research and Development Health System Journal. 2015; 7(3) 146-156. Thai.