Personal Characteristics and Soft Skills of Leadership Affecting the Dood Dovernance Performance at Sub-District Health Promoting Hospital Directors in Udonthani Province
This cross – sectional descriptive research aimed to study personal characteristics and soft skills of leadership affecting the good governance principles at sub-district health promoting hospital directors in Udonthani Province. The samples were 210 personnel randomly selected by simple random sampling from the 198 population. This study was collecting both quantitative data and quantitative data. Focus group guidelines was use to collect the data from 12 people’s key informants who con provide intensive information on the topics. The data distribution wan performed by descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. The results showed that the soft skills of leadership and the good governance principles at sub-district health promoting hospital directors in Udonthani Province was at Very level. Personal characteristic of educational and the training about good governance was low relationship and soft skill of leadership was moderately relationship with the good governance principles of the directors at Sub-District Health Promotion Hospitals in Udonthani Province. Four Skills of communication, skill of teamwork, skill of leadership and skill of self-development could predict the good governance principles at sub-district health promoting hospital directors in Udonthani Province at 50.3 percentage.
2. Bureau of Policy and Strategy,Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Health. The 11th national health development plan under the national economic and social development plan B.E.2555-2559. Bangkok: The War Veterans Organization of Thailand Press; 2012. Thai.
3. Bureau of Policy and Strategy,Office of the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Health. The 12th national health development plan under the national economic and social development plan B.E.2560-2564. Bangkok: The War Veterans Organization of Thailand Press; 2017. Thai.
4. The Office of the Prime Minister on the establishment of a good governance system. (1999). The Office of the Prime Minister on the Establishment of a Good Corporate Governance System, 1999. Bangkok: Bureau of the Cabinet. 116(63).
5. Anan S. Individual Featurer and Administrative Factors Affect to The Good Governace Administration of the District Health Promoting Hospital Directors, Khon Kean Province. Research and development of the health system. 2017.
6. Pakorn K, Chanya A. Affect of the Administrative Factors to Good Governance Administration of The District Health Promoting Hospital Director, Phetchabun Province. The National Graduate Research Conference, 2014. 20-27. Buriram : Buriram Rajabhat University. Thai.
7. Waraporn C, Pirasak S. How The Principle of Good Governance Affects The Management of Chiefs of Health Centers at The Khon Kaen Province. KKU Journal for Public Health Research. 2010; 3(3), 21-30. Thai.
8. Schermerhorn R, Hunt G, Osborn N. Organizetional behaior. New York : Wiley. 2003.
9. Jarunyoo T, Prachak B. Soft skills for Leadership that Affect the Project Control by Sub-District Health Promoting Hospital Directors in Roi-Et Province. Research and Development Health System Journal. 2014; 7(2), 218-229. Thai.
10. Sarichpolchai B, Chanapol S. Leadership Spft Skills of Tambon Health Promoting Hospital Director That Affect The Performance of Personnel at Tambon Health Promoting Hospitals in Khon Kean Province. Journal of The Office of ODPC 7 Khon Kaen. 2016; 23(3), 77-85. Thai.
11. Udonthani Provincial Health Office. Health Statistics and Analysis. (Copier paper) Udonthani: Public Health Agency of Strategic Development Group, Udonthani Provincial Health Office. 2016.
12. Udonthani Provincial Health Office. The agency provides disciplinary and prevent disciplinary action. (Copier paper) Udon Thani: Legal Affairs Section, Udonthani Provincial Health Office. 2016.
13. Cohen J. Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. 2nd ed. New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates. 1988.
14. Chantrasuwan S, Buatuan S. Social sciences research methodology. Khon Kaen: Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Faculty of Humanities and Social sciences, Khon Kaen University; 2004. Thai.
15. Elifson KW. Fundamental of social statistics. New York: McGraw-Hill. 1990.