First Submission Requirement
1. Blind Manuscript (all figures and tables included) follows the Guideline below. (No information of the author(s))
2. Figure source file (Either separate one file per figure or all figures in one file).
3. Table source file (Either separate one file per table or all table in one file).
1. Page size and margins: White paper A4 (21.0 cm x 29.7 cm or 8.27" x 11.69") with Top 2.5 cm (1.0"), Bottom 2.5 cm (1.0"), Left 2.0 cm (0.8") and Right 2.0 cm (0.8") margins.
2. Paper length: At least 8 pages
3. Column Format: Two-column
4. Font: Times New Roman - regular text, font size #10
5. Line Spacing: Single line (single space)
6. Title of paper: Font size #20 bold, centered with the first letter of the first word capitalized (title case). The title should fit in 1 or 2 lines. After the title, leave two lines (of font size #10) before the author's name.
7. Author(s): Font size #12 bold, centered, followed on the next line by the author's affiliation. Author's affiliation: Font size #10 and normal text (not bold); centered. This section must be left blank in the first submitted manuscript as it is required only when the paper is accepted. Skip 2 lines before starting the ABSTRACT
8. Abstract: The paper begins with an abstract of not more than 100-200 words (for regular paper) or 50-100 words (for correspondence). Include the word "ABSTRACT" with #10 Bold and all capital letters, at the left edge of the column. Then leave ½ lines before the body text of the abstract. At the first line of the body, skip one tab (tab size = 0.6 cm or 0.25"), then start the text with font size #10, normal text. Leave one line before starting Keywords.
9. Keywords: The word "Keywords" is font size #10 bold, starting at the left edge of the column and the body text is font size #10. For example, Keywords: Adaptive Antenna, Simulated Annealing Algorithm, Circuit Level Partition. After that leave one line before starting the first heading, which is usually "INTRODUCTION".
10. Section Headings: For the ordering of section headings, use Arabic numerals without decimal notation and start with number one (1.) "1. INTRODUCTION" at the left edge of the column. Leave a single space between the order number and the heading caption. All headings are font size #10, bold, capital type. Leave ½ lines and use one tab before starting the body of the text, which should be font size #10 Times New Roman. Try to keep the text full in each column. To start another paragraph, use a new line without any additional line spacing, but use one tab on the first line of the paragraph. Leave one line before starting another section heading or subsection heading.
11. Subsection Headings: For the ordering of subsection headings, use Arabic numerals with decimal notation. Leave a single space between the order number and the sub-heading caption. Words in the sub-heading caption are font size #10 and the first letter in each word is capitalized. Before starting the body of the text, leave ½ line, then begin the first line by using one tab. Leave one line before starting another section heading or subsection heading. The position of a sub-heading caption and the body of the text are similar to those of a section heading.
12. Equations: Before and after an equation (or a group of equations), leave ¾ - 1 line. Fonts and other regulations follow the default of LATEX (or equivalent). All mathematical notations must be defined in the text when they first appear. Equations should be centered and the equation numbers should use only Arabic numerals without decimal notation, inside parentheses placed at the right edge of the column.
13. Figures: Before figures and after figure captions, skip one line. If possible, figures should fit in one column and be centered. Figures are allowed to span over two columns only when it is necessary. Photographs should be black and white, with good contrast. Texts in a figure or photograph should be large enough to be legible. Every figure title must have a number, which is an Arabic numeral without decimal notation. The description or explanation should not be more than two lines placed below the figure. If it consists of only one line, it should be centered. Otherwise, it should be left-justified, with the following lines indented. Start the caption with "Fig. 1:", using font size #10, bold and italic. Leave one space between "Fig. 1:" and the description. The description should also use font size #10, italic, not bold, with the first letter of each word capitalized. For example, Fig. 1: Plot of Frequency Spectrum.
14. Tables: Similar to figures but the caption must be placed above the table, for example, Table 1: Attenuation (dB) Measured at Different Angles.
15. References: In the body of the text, use brackets to cite a reference and put Arabic numerals inside the brackets. The order of the reference list will follow the sequence of references cited in the text. If a citation refers to several references, they can all be included in one pair brackets, for example, [1-6]. In the reference list, use font size #10. Start with brackets, with numbering inside the brackets in increasing order. Then leave a single space before starting the text. This section should be justified on both sides, with the following lines indented. The examples below are references for an article from a book, a journal, a paper presented in a conference (proceedings), and a thesis.
 R.B. Standler, Protection of Electronic Circuits from Overvoltages, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 1989, ch. 5.
 A. A. Khan, M. Abou El-Ela, and M. A. Al-Turaigi, "Current Mode Precision Rectification, "International Journal of Electronics, Vol. 79, No. 2, pp. 853-859, 1995.
 D. Endo, T. Hiyane, K. Atsuta, and S. Kondo, "Fractal Image Compression by the Classification in the Wavelet Transform Domain," Proceeding of 5th IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP98), Aug. 1998, New York, pp.190-193.
 C. Phongcharoenpanich, Slot Array Antenna, D. Eng. Thesis, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang, Bangkok, Thailand, 2001, pp. 138-145.