Initiation Sport Drinks For Outdoor Exercise Participants
The objectives of the research were to assess the sport drink behavior of outdoor exercise participants and to determine the standard of sport drink products from the marketplace at Kaen Nakhon Lake in Khon Kaen province. Data were collected by In-depth Interview a sample group by systematic random sampling of 133 participants. The results showed that outdoor exercise participants drank sport drink 93.98%. For their knowledge about sport drink, this was at moderate level 68.42%. Their attitude of drinking sport drink, was at moderate level 72.81%. Concerning the quality of sport drink, 15 products were suitable electrolytes with nutrients at standard level. Therefore, it is important to know how to assess their quality, by reading and comparing the information on the instructions about the nutrients including the warning before buying them and necessary intake to be safe.
2. Chantarapitak P. Dehydration and Hydration During Exercise.[Internet]. 2014 [cited 2017 February 1]. Available from: http://www.bangkokhealth.com/health/article/Dehydration and Hydration During Exercise -2013.
3. Laupattarakasem W. Sports Medicine, 1994. Khon Kaen; Khonkaen University.
4. Bangkok Health Research Center. Hydration During Exercise. [Internet]. 2014 [cited 2017 February 1]. Available from: http://www.bangkokhealth.com/health/article/Hydration During Exercise-1808.
5. Khipiboon P. Sodium. [Internet]. 2013 [cited 2017 February 1]. Available from: http://haamor.com/th/sodium/
6. Chirawatkul A. Biostatistics for Health Science Research, 2009. Khon Kaen; Khonkaen University.
7. Jainaknan P. The Behavior of Health Belief Model of Sport Drink Consumption of Kasetsart University Bangkhen. 2014 B.Ed. Health Education, Faculty of Education, Kasetsart University.
8. Kazaemi F. The acute effects of two energy drinks on endurance performance in female athlete students | SpringerLink. [Internet]. 2009 [cited 2016 August 29]. Available from: http://link. springer.com/article/10.1007/s11332-009-0077-7
9. Erkmen N, Taskin H, Kaplan T, Sanioglu A. Balance Performance and Recovery After Exercise With Water Intake, Sport Drink Intake and No Fluid. Journal of Exercise Science & Fitness. 2010; 8(2): 105-112.