Motivation and Success Factors in Consumers Protection Performance of Health Personnel at Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals in Nongbualumphu Province
This research presents the results of motivation and success factors in consumers protection performance of 82 health personnel at sub-district health promoting hospitals in Nongbualumphu province, Thailand. This study collected both quantitative and qualitative data and focus group guideline. The data distribution was performed by descriptive statistics and inferential statistics. The findings revealed that the level of consumers protection performance are high mean3.75 (S.D.=0.55). The study Found Improving the quality of operations and proactively working in the community, Respect, The link between the district health promotion hospitals and the host hospital, Interpersonal relationship, the supervisory authority of the supervisor. which influenced the consumers protection performance of health personnel at sub-district health promoting hospitals in Nongbualumphu province. These five factors could predict consumers protection performance of the
2. Office of the National Economic and Social Development Board.National Health Development Plan No. 12; 2017. Thai.
3. Nongbua Lamphu Provincial Health Office. Strategic Plan for Health System Development (2015 – 2019). Nongbua Lamphu: Nongbua Lamphu Provincial Health Office; 2017. Thai.
4. Herzberg F, Mausner B, Snyderman BB. The motivation to work. New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers; 2010.
5. Karnwa K, Prachak B. Prevention an control performance of diabetes mellitus among health personnel at primary care units khon kaen province. Journal of Health Research and Development, 8(1), 83-93. Thai.
6. Pimwara S, Prachak B. An evaluation of the public health officers at subdistrict health promoting hospital, Buriram Province. Journal of Health Systems Research. 2014; 8(3): 267-280. Thai.
7. Weerawan L, Prachak B. Performance of Nurse Practitioners in Sub-district Health Promoting Hospitals, Khon Kaen Province. KKU Research Journal (GS), 2013; 13(2), 109-120. Thai.
8. Choochai S, Somsak C, Suphakit S, Ladda D, Supatra S, Kasem W. Service Manual of the District Health Promoting Hospital. 3rd ed. Bangkok: Organization Veterans; 2010. Thai.
9. Phetsamorn P, Prachak B. Sub-District Health Service System Development Performance of the Directors at the Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals, Nong Khai Province. KKU Journal for Public Health Research, 2017; 10(3), 11-22. Thai.
10. Suwichai T, Prachak B. Administrative factors and critical success factors affecting surveillance and rapid response performance of health personnel at sub-district health promoting hospitals, Khon Kaen Province. Journal of the Office of DPC 7 Khon Kaen, 2018; 25(1): 23-34. Thai.
11. Kosol S, Prachak B. Factors affecting the Community Health Center Performance of Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals, Khon Kaen Province. Research and Development Health System Journal, 2016; 9(2), 268-281. Thai.
12. Coordination Office for the Development of District Health Promotion Hospital Ministry of Public Health. 2010. Guidelines for Consumer Protection Practice of District Health Promotion Hospital. Nonthaburi. Thai.
13. Asawutmangkun O.et al. 2017. Evaluation of Health Consumer Product Consumption Performance in District Health Promotion Hospital. Pathum Thani Province. Journal of Clinical Medicine Education Center King Prajadhipok's Hospital. 34(2), 124-134. Thai.
14. Reungrut P, Udompanich S. The administrative factors affecting the performance of responsible offices in health consumer protetion, khon kaen province. Journal of Health Research and Development. 11(2). Thai.
15. Larangsit S, Bouphan P. Consumers protection performance of health personnel in sub-district health promoting hospitals, Khon Kaen province. KKU Res J (GS). 2014; 14(3), 67-80. Thai.
16. Chantrasuwan S, Buatuan S. Social science research methodology. Khon Kaen: Department of sociology and anthropology, Faculty of humanities and social science, Khon Kaen University; 2004. Thai.
17. Elifson K W, Runyon R P, Haber A. Fundamentals of social statistics. 2nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 1990.
18. Uttharang S, Bouphan P. Factors affecting the participation of health personnel in community health center imprementation at sub-district health promoting hospitals, kalasin province. KKU Res J (GS). 17(3), 64-76. Thai.
19. Srichan R, Bouphan P. Factors affecting the research for solving health problem of health personnel at health promoting hospitals in nakhon phanom province. In the research presentation. 628-635: Buriram Rajabhat University. Thai.
20. Srilamart S, Bouphan P. Drug Management of Health Personnel at Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals, Khon Kaen Province. KKU Res J (GS), 14(3), 67-80. Thai.
21. Talakron N, Bouphan P. Factors affecting the use of the Health Center database program. And primary care (JHCIS) of health officials in health centers. Nong Khai Province. KKU Res J (GS), 16(5), 540-550. Thai.
22. Senanuch S, Bouphan P. The motivation factor affecting core competency of public health officer at sub-district health promoting hospital in Loei province. Journal of Health Research and Development, 10(1). Thai.
23. Chawieng P, Bouphan P. Motivation and Organizational Support Affecting District Health System Development
Performance of Sub-District Health Promoting Hospital Directors in Khon Kaen Province. KKU Res J (GS). 2017; 17(1). Thai.
24. Meechin N, Janposri W. Motivation affecting performance of dengue outbreaks control of health personnel of tambon health promoting hospital, Loei province. At the National Graduate Research Conference, 2014 (636-644). Buriram: Buriram Rajabhat University. Thai.