Key Success Factors and Organizational Support Affecting the Star Health Promoting Hospital of Health Personnel at Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals in Buriram Province
This research Cross-sectional descriptive The samples were 213 health personnel Stratified Random Sampling and Simple Random Sampling from the 1,198 population and 12 key informants were in focus group guidelines for qualitative data. Data distribution was performed by descriptive statistics and inferential statistics include Pearson’s product moment correlation and Stepwise multiple linear regression were also utilized. The results showed that the Key success factors; Community process and Development of service quality and image Oganizational factors; Materials and Management can predict star health promoting hospital at 62.8 percentage Public health organization can be using the results of this study to make plan to improve and develop star health promoting hospital of health personnel at sub-district health promoting hospitals.
2. Bureau of Policy and Strategy, Ministry of Public Health. The Guidelines for development sub-district health promoting hospitals. Bangkok: Ministry of Public Health; 2016. Thai.
3. Choochai S, Somsak C, Suphakit S, Ladda D, Supatra S, Kasem W. Service Manual of the District Health Promoting Hospital. 3rd ed. Bangkok: Organization Veterans; 2010. Thai.
4. Phetsamorn P, Prachak B. Sub-District Health Service System Development Performance of the Directors at the Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals, Nong Khai Province. KKU Journal for Public Health Research, 2017; 10(3), 11-22. Thai.
5. Suwichai T, Prachak B. Administrative factors and critical success factors affecting surveillance and rapid response performance of health personnel at sub-district health promoting hospitals, Khon Kaen Province. Journal of the Office of DPC 7 Khon Kaen, 2018; 25(1): 23-34. Thai.
6. Kosol S, Prachak B. Factors affecting the Community Health Center Performance of Sub-District Health Promoting Hospitals, Khon Kaen Province. Research and Development Health System Journal, 2016; 9(2), 268-281. Thai.
7. Tonglor D. Principle of public health administration.3 ed. Bangkok: Sam Charoen Panich; 2002. Thai.
8. Vootisuk K, Witus C. Factors Organizational Support Affecting the Performance Prevention and Control Dengue Fever Among Health Officials Responsible for Disease Control Work in Health Promoting Hospital Khon Kaen Province. Journal of the office of DPC 6 Khon Kaen 2011; 18(2), 0858-8899. 2011. Thai.
9. Rati B, Prachak B. Motivation And Organizational Support Affecting Public Sector Management Quality Award Performance of Personnel at Primary Care Units in Nongbualamphu Province. KKU Research Journal 2008 (3). 2008. Thai.
10. Sirisa T, Prachak B.Motivation Organizational Prevention and Control of Opisthorchiasis and holangiocarcinoma of Health Personnel at Sub-District health promoting hospitals in Khon Kean Province. KKU Research Journal (GS) 2018; 18(2).2018.
11. Phayuda C, Prachak B. Motivation and Organizational Support Affecting District Health System Development Performance of Sub-District Health Promoting Hospital Directors in Khon Kaen Province. KKU Res J (GS). 2017; 14(2), 71-84. Thai.
12. Buriram Provincial Public Health Office; 2017.
13. Cohen J. Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences. 2nd ed. New York:Department of psychology New York University; 1988.
14. Likert R. The human organization: Its management and value. New York: McGraw-Hill. 1976.
15. Chantrasuwan S, Buatuan S. Social sciences research methodology. Khon Kaen: Department of sociology and anthropology, Faculty of humanities and social sciences, Khon Kaen University; 2004. Thai.
16. Elifson, Kirk W. Richard P. Runyon and Audrey Haber.Fundamentals of Social Statistics. 2 nd ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc.