About the Journal
- AIM AND SCOPE
The Journal of Information Science and Technology (JIST) aims to be the forum through which researchers, faculties and experts of the computer and information technology and others technological related fields share and discuss their high quality research work as well as innovation. Original research articles, practical applications and innovations in the broad area of computer and information technology are suitable for publication in JIST.
- Peer Review Process
Every journal must be reviewed by minimum 3 reviewers.
*** Accepted papers will be reviewed by minimum three reviewers with "Accept" result.
- Submitted manuscripts must be double-blinded reviewed by expert reviewers.
- Language: Thai or English
- Publication Frequency: 2 Issues/No. Per Year
- Periodicity (Publication) :Publish 2 issues per year
Issue 1: JANUARY – JUNE
Issue 2: JULY – DECEMBER
(Indexed by TCI tier 2)
- Source of Supports: Council of IT Deans of Thailand (CITT)
Publication Charge: Free!