Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Fully documented, interpreted accounts of significant findings of original research, and should not normally exceed 6000 words.
Critical and comprehensive reviews that provide new insights or interpretation of a subject through thorough and systematic evaluation of available evidence. They should not normally exceed 8000 words.
Fully documented, interpreted accounts of significant findings of original research, this section dedicated to short papers addressing new ideas, controversial opinion.
Copyright Notice: a copyright on any article in the published journal is retained by the Ramkhamhaeng International Journal of Science and Technology. Readers or Users grant the right to use of the Article contained in the Content in accordance with the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND license and the Data contained in the Content in accordance with the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.