Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors must not repeat publication and/or submit the same source article to difference journals.
- The authors should not submit a duplicated manuscript, a manuscript with plagiarism, nor a manuscript, which was submitted somewhere else.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic format in template.
- The contents and data in the manuscript should be accurate and can be verified.
- In case of the research work, related to human, an ethical certificate should be shown to the editorial board.
- To upload the manuscript, both the Microsoft Word and PDF files should be uploaded to the online submission system.
Copyright belongs to Srinakharinwirot University Engineering Journal