Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Article review presents extensive overviews of literature within BUILT’s scope of fields. It allows scholars o to analyze and evaluate literature of other experts in the given fields. Typically, BUILT will invite leading experts to prepare an article review. However, authors, who have interest in this section, are also welcome to submit the review.
The research papers should be rigorously well-researched, well organized and clearly written. It presents innovative research that make a potentially significant and long-range contribution to research and practice in the given fields. BUILT also welcomes manuscript that aims at an on-going debate on a particular issue or an extension form on conference proceeding in the research and practice of the fields.
Book Reviews critically overview a book published within five years which is related to the BUILT’s scope. The review contains critical evaluation of the academic contribution of the book. The book review may be submitted by invitation or willingly.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.