About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The Environment and Natural Resources Journal is a peer-reviewed journal, which provides insight scientific knowledge into the diverse dimensions of integrated environmental and natural resource management. The journal aims to provide a platform for exchange and distribution of the knowledge and cutting-edge research in the fields of environmental science and natural resource management to academicians, scientists and researchers. The journal accepts a varied array of manuscripts on all aspects of environmental science and natural resource management. The journal scope covers the integration of multidisciplinary sciences for prevention, control, treatment, environmental clean-up and restoration. The study of the existing or emerging problems of environment and natural resources in the region of Southeast Asia and the creation of novel knowledge and/or recommendations of mitigation measures for sustainable development policies are emphasized.
The subject areas are diverse, but specific topics of interest include:
- Climate change
- Detection and monitoring of polluted sources e.g., industry, mining
- Disaster e.g., forest fire, flooding, earthquake, tsunami, or tidal wave
- Ecological/Environmental modelling
- Emerging contaminants/hazardous wastes investigation and remediation
- Environmental dynamics e.g., coastal erosion, sea level rise
- Environmental assessment tools, policy and management e.g., GIS, remote sensing, Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Environmental pollution and other novel solutions to pollution
- Remediation technology of contaminated environments
- Transboundary pollution
- Waste and wastewater treatments and disposal technology
Peer Review Process
Peer-review process will be performed by at least two experts. This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process.
Environment and Natural Resources Journal is an international journal published in six issues per year (January-February, March-April, May-June, July-August, September-October, and November-December).
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The journal received a grant to support operations from Mahidol University.
Faculty of Environment and Resource Studies, Mahidol University, Thailand