About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Engineering Technology Access. There is a policy to publish high quality articles in science, technology, engineering. Industrial Education and Innovation targeting faculty members, students and researchers both inside and outside the institution.
Peer Review Process
All articles must be reviewed by at least two highly qualified experts and the author does not know each other's names. (double-blind review)
Type of article
Research article, academic article and book reviews
1. Journal of Engineering Technology Access reveal article in electronics journal format.
2. All academic and research articles are scrutinized and moderated by experts (Peer Review) from inside and outside the university.
3. Articles, text, illustrations and tables, as well as information published in the journal. That is the personal opinion of the author. Editors are not always required to agree and have no part. Associating in any responsibility is the sole responsibility of the author.
4. The article must never have been published elsewhere and not pending other journals, if found to be duplicated It is the sole responsibility of the author.
5. Any article that the reader deems to be plagiarized or impersonated without reference or mistaken for the work of the author. If found, that is the sole responsibility of the author.
6. Any research articles involving humans and animals, the editorial staff reserve the right. Accepting only research work that has been certified by the board
Thai and English
The journal publishes 2 issues a year as follows:
Issue 1 January - June,
Issue 2 July - December.