About the Journal
International Scientific Journal of Engineering and Technology (ISJET)
Focus and Scope
International Scientific Journal of Engineering and Technology will be dedicated to serving as a forum to share knowledge on research advances in all fields of sciences: Engineering, Technology, Innovation, Information Technology, Management Information System, Logistics and Transportation, Agricultural Science, Animal Science and Aquaculture, Food Science, and other areas in Sciences and Technology. Submissions are welcomed from both PIM as well as other Thai and foreign institutions.
Peer Review Process
1. Any manuscript to be accepted for publication must have been reviewed and approved by at least two peer reviewers in that particular field or related fields. The Journal has a double-blind peer review policy which means that neither
the peer reviewer nor the author knows the identity of each other
2. The submitted manuscript must have never been published in any other periodical, and must not be in the approval process for publication by any other periodical. Also, the author must not plagiarize the work of other people.
3. The article, expression, illustrations, and tables that are published in the Journal are the sole responsibility of the author, and definitely not that of the Panyapiwat Institute of Management.
4. The Editorial Board of the International Scientific Journal of Engineering and Technology (ISJET) reserves the right to change or revise the name(s) and unit(s) of the author(s) in all cases after the issuance of the letter.
5. The Editorial Board of the International Scientific Journal of Engineering and Technology (ISJET) reserves the right to cancel the publication that has been issued a certification of publication in the Panyapiwat Journal.
6. The Editorial Board of International Scientific Journal of Engineering and Technology (ISJET) reserves the right for decision making on publishing any article in the Journal.
Languages of academic work:
Articles written in either English languages are accepted for publication.
Frequency of Publication:
Twice a year
- The first issue: January - June
- The second issue: July – December
Publication and Access Charges:
There are no charges to submit and publish all types of articles. Full articles in pdf can be downloaded free from the journal website.