Progress in Applied Science and Technology adheres to the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE: https://publicationethics.org/).
Duties and responsibilities of editors
- The editors should consider the quality of the submitted manuscript based on the novelty, clarification, and the detail in agreement with the aim and scope for publication in Progress in Applied Science and Technology.
- The editors and editorial team should not disclose any information involving in the submitted manuscript under consideration to anyone other than the corresponding author, potential reviewers, and other editorial advisors.
- The editors should take responsibility for acceptance or rejection of the manuscript with independent from commercial consideration and appropriate peer-reviewed process.
- The editors should prevent plagiarism from the submitted manuscript related to the published work.
- The editors can withdraw or retracted the published articles from the journal when the articles have plagiarism of the other works, data falsification, and manuscripts with duplicate submissions.
Duties and responsibilities of authors
- The authors should ensure that the submitted manuscript is the original work without plagiarism and has not been published elsewhere.
- The authors should provide clear results, sufficient information, honestly, without data fabrication or falsification, and appropriate citation manipulation.
- The authors should provide proper acknowledgment of research funding and relevant conflicts of interest.
- The authors should have the contribution of the submitted manuscript and published work.
Duties and responsibilities of reviewers
- The reviewers should not disclose all information on the manuscript during the review process.
- The reviewers should instantly refuse to review the manuscript that is out of their fields of expertise.
- The reviewers should provide prompt time to review the manuscript under the journal condition.
- The reviewers should advise the editors in case of the incorrectly cited work, data fabrication and/or falsification, or duplicated work in other journals.