Food Agricultural Sciences and Technology (FAST) is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this website, and this policy states the steps taken to ensure that users’ data is kept safe.
It is possible to browse the website without registering or providing any personal information. Any personal information that users share with the journal is done voluntarily. the journal will not divulge any personal information obtained about the users of this website and the information will not be shared with any third parties unless permission is given by the users.
Food Agricultural Sciences and Technology (FAST) will take all reasonable precautions to safeguard any information or data provided by the users of this site, but will bear no responsibility for any loss of data or damage that might arise from any data breaches.
Users who wish to submit a manuscript for publication in the journal can do so using the manuscript submission site for the journal . Any data that is submitted via online submission is covered by the journal Privacy Statement.
Copyright Transfer Agreement
All authors need to complete copyright transfer to Food Agricultural Sciences and Techonology (FAST) prior to publication.The content of the form are as follows :
Food Agricultural Sciences and Technology (FAST)
ISSN: 2822-1001 (Print)
ISSN: 2822-101X (Online)
Published by Division of Research Facilitation and Dissemination, Mahasarakham University
Manuscript entitled :
(the “Contribution”) for publication in (the “Food Agricultural Sciences and Technology (FAST) ”)
published by (“Mahasarakham University”)
LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR PUBLISHING: CC BY- ND
Thank you for submitting your Contribution for publication. In order to expedite the editing and publishing process and enable Mahasarakham University to disseminate your Contribution to the fullest extent, we need to have this Copyright Transfer Agreement executed. If the Contribution is not accepted for publication, this Agreement shall be null and void. Publication cannot be proceed without a signed copy of this Agreement.
All articles published open access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read, download, coy and distribute. Permitted reuse is defined by your choice of one of the following user licenses:
1. The Contribution will be made open access under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution- NoDerivatives License (CC BY-ND) which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided that the Contribution is properly cited, no modifications or adaptations are made.
2. For an understanding of what is meant by the terms of the Creative Commons License, please refer to creative common license: Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-ND 4.0) https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/4.0/
3. The Owner (Mahasarakham University) reserves the right to require changes to the contribution, including changes to the length of the contribution, as a condition of acceptance. The Owner (Mahasarakham University) reserves the right, notwithstanding acceptance, not to publish the contribution if for any reason such publication would in the reasonable judgment of the Owner (Mahasarakham University), result in legal liability or violation of journal ethical practices. If the Owner (Mahasarakham University) decides not to publish the contribution, no article processing charge (APC) or any other fee shall be charged. After the official rejection, the contributor is free to submit the contribution to any other journal from any other publisher.
B. RETAINED RIGHTS
The contributor or, if applicable, the contributor's employer, transfer the copyright to the publisher but retains all proprietary rights, such as patent rights in any process, procedure or article of manufacture described in the contribution.
C. GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS
In the case of a contribution prepared under Thai government contract or grant, the Thai government may reproduce, without charge, all or portions of the contribution and may authorize others to do so.
D. COPYRIGHT notice
Owner (Mahasarakham University), the contributor and the company/institution agree that any and all copies of the contribution or any part thereof distributed or posted by them in print or electronic format as permitted will include the notice of copyright as stipulated in the journal and a full citation to the final published version of the contribution in the journal as published by Mahasarakham University.
E. CONTRIBUTOR'S REPRESENTATIONS
The contributor represents that : the contribution is the contributor’s original work, all individuals identified as contributors actually contributed to the contribution, and all individuals who contributed are included;
(1) if the contribution was prepared jointly, the contributor has informed the co-contributors of the terms of this agreement and has obtained their signed written permission to execute this agreement on their behalf as their agent;
(2) the contribution is submitted only to this journal and has not been published before, has not been included in another manuscript, and is not currently under consideration or accepted for publication elsewhere;
(3) if excerpts from copyrighted works owned by third parties are included, the contributor shall obtain written permission from the copyright owners
(4) the contribution and any submitted supporting information contain no libelous or unlawful statements, do not infringe upon the rights (including without limitation the copyright, patent or trademark rights) or the privacy of others, do not breach any confidentiality obligation, do not violate a contract or any law, or do not contain material or instructions that might cause harm or injury, and only utilize data that has been obtained in accordance with applicable legal requirements and journal policies.
(5) there are no conflicts of interest relating to the contribution, except as disclosed. Accordingly, the contributor represents that the following information shall be clearly identified on the title page of the Contribution:
(5.1) all financial and material support for the research and work;
(5.2) any financial interests the contributor or any co-contributors may have in companies or other entities that have an interest in the information in the contribution or any submitted supporting information.
F. USE OF INFORMATION
The contributor acknowledges that, during the term of this agreement and thereafter (for as long as necessary), the owner (Mahasarakham University) may process the contributor’s personal data, including storing or transferring data outside of the country of the contributor’s residence, in order to process transactions related to this agreement and to communicate with the contributor, and that the publisher (Mahasarakham University) has a legitimate interest in processing the contributor's personal data. By entering into this Agreement, the contributor agrees to the processing of the contributor’s personal data (and, where applicable, confirms that the contributor has obtained the permission from all other contributors to process their personal data). Mahasarakham University shall comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to data protection and privacy and shall process such personal data in accordance with privacy & copyright at https://ph02.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/stej/copyright
I agree to the COPYRIGHT TRANSFER AGREEMENT as shown above, consent to execution and delivery of the Copyright Transfer Agreement electronically and agree that an electronic signature shall be given the same legal force as a handwritten signature, and have obtained written permission from all other contributors to execute this Agreement on their behalf. Contributor's signature (type name here): On behalf of all authors Date: