Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Articles have never been published.
- Articles are not in offer of publication in other journals.
- Articles must contain correct spelling and grammar.
- Articles must not violate the rights of others.
- Articles must be in correct format of NKRAFA Journal of Science and Technology.
- Submitted article will be reviewed by at least two reviewers.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Content and information in articles published in NKRAFA Journal of Science and Technology are comment and responsibility of authors of articles directly. Journal editorial do no need to agree or share any responsibility.
- NKRAFA Journal of Science and Technology Articles holds the copyright of the content, pictures, images etc. which published in it. If any person or agency require to reuse all or some part of articles, the permission must be obtained from the NKRAFA Journal of Science and Technology.