Vol. 16 (2020): July - December
This volume (Vol.16, 2020) of the peer-reviewed International Journal of BUILT contains the original high-quality research papers related to the field of Building, Urban, Interior and Landscape Technology. This online journal is published biannually the results of significant research articles in the area of technological related issues of architecture and planning.
Five interesting papers from both local and foreign researchers address different dimensions of architectural research of building and urban environment with the validation of emerging technologies. The collection of all articles can be listed as the following topics;
- A Chronological Study and Statistical Analysis of Steven Holl's Architectural Design Works
- Assessing Green City-based Tree Cover Change in Nakhonratchasima City Municipality
- Prediction Model of House Price in Chiang Mai Province
- Investigating Low-Income Public Housing Management and Maintenance Cost
- Study of Thermal Comfort and the Adaptive Behaviors of the Elderly in Naturally Ventilated Houses
This volume also includes the book of “Building Reimagined: A Dialogue between Old and New” which was reviewed by Assistant Professor Nirandorn Tongaroon. As well as the article review of “Phyto - Inspired Design: Innovative Solutions for Architecture” was also contained in this volume.
We would also like to express our gratitude to the editorial staff that supported us at every stage of the journal. We trust our readers will enjoy and benefit from this issue. Finally, from all of the board members and editorial staff, we wish all of our readers, authors, reviewers and our International Editorial Board Members a Happy New Year 2021.
Associate Professor Dr.Pawinee IAMTRAKUL
Editor-in-Chief International Journal of Building,
Urban, Interior and Landscape Technology; BUILT